RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

RVR big picture thread, page-45

1. 9,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Hi Whisky,

Just reading your post and yes this company went from 2 cents to 25 cents today over a 4 year period nothing to be proud off , I have been in companies who did that in 1 year.
    Your time in the stock market did not teach you much if I go by your post.
    Talking about level playing fields the changes seem to have all gone over your head its not the technology that has changed its the very technology what has given the big boys the upper hand because we small players are not allowed to use it.
    Like selling shares at one at the time and not having to pay brokerage over it and you and I have to sell or buy a parcel with full brokerage of a minimum of $500
    How can you say only the technology has changed? You have no clue about the set backs we small holders have to deal with after the big boys made rules for the big boys.
    what about stacking of shares when the stacker can use his own broker making sure that his lot will be sold first even when its on the bottom of the sell line?
    Its basically means they keep selling to themselves and push the share price down in the process. Have you ever thought about that?
    I can go on and on about the changes and about the unfair playing field , you can fool yourself and believe on the technology has changed , let me tell you us retail holders have been screwed in the process and you can see it every day.
    Unless you do not know where to look for ofcourse.
    RVR has been capped since I have bought into it , I should have followed it more closely but thought its a no brainer and it would have been without the capping
    Today showed again the true colours suck everyone into buy more when it went to 26 cents and then spoiling the party and push the price down again.
    I know how this works you seem to have no idea and I do not blame you as you are not the only one.
    This is my last post about this, as its enough information for those to follow up and do their own research.

Good luck to all

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.