RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

RVR Chart, page-545

1. 7,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    yeah an increase in cash, when I said it wasn't an increase?

but putting in perspective that they had a full production run for the quarter they produced less zinc and the grade was even poor, so it is well below par for what they should be doing.

Last quarter was already bad yet they performed well last quarter in comparison,

RVR is sitting at these levels cos inept management didn't inform the market in time and confirmed that all is going good when the sp had already lost 30% then they confirmed the mediocre results.

It is 100% a leaky ship , just like last quarter when the sell off happened , no one knew about the power issues and again this quarter when the sp went from 31.5 down to 22.5 cents. Had they announced early or given market guidance mid quarter the sp would have never gone down to 22.5 cents.

Just as I predicted the cheers squad would be full of praise after the announcement and the sp goes up 3-4 cents from low 20s. lol

the damage has already happened. RVR is still 6 cents off the price it was last month despite the 6% rise today.

This stock was supposed to be at least 40c cents after its 3rd quarter of production considering it was supposed to be a cash cow in a zinc commodity boom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.