RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

RVR Chart, page-969

1. 8,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 904
    No mining company has infinite resources - they all keep allocating funds for drilling in their tenements and hope to find more ore. RVR for it's size is doing pretty good on that front.

Add in an acquisition or two and potentially your life is extended. Hillgrove's life on it's own is at least 20 years at 35koz production p.a. - and that's just what's currently known - more drilling more possible life extension.

There are many wannabe's whose sole income is from shareholder funds via CR's - whose aspirations may never be fulfilled and yet they're trading at 10-15 times their NTA due to - expectations and hype. No guessing as to where I'd rather be.

Infinite resources - no - but an expanding portfolio and a resultant expectation of an increase in income - yes. Early stages for indium and silver exploration. A few goodies in the offing with RVR no longer just a zinc miner.

Cautiously optimistic for a substantial SP improvement within 2 years. Quantification is difficult, however in my view, 'substantial' is certainly being realistic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.