RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Dear Loaded DogAs stated previously, I own too much for my...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Dear Loaded Dog

As stated previously, I own too much for my liking. I am happy with the tight ass approach and time taken to get it right and the gamble on Hillgrove and the potential upside. I'm also delighted with no debt!

We are close to record production and the metal prices for all our metals have gone through the roof and our SP should be by my estimation 35c+ from metal prices alone and +ve cash generation from under performance. However we are down 30% from those prices for no apparent reason. Share price manipulation and a Take Over target in my opinion are just dreaming for under performing mines (Thalanga still not filling the mill and Hillgrove's lack of gold) with no resource update or production guidance.

However our share price is down well over 30% down no apparent reason. Something is up! Can you please elaborated further, What mine? Why? What issues? I actually need a concrete reason why we are at 21c Please tell and this time Whisky, don't have a post removed before everyone can read it. As continual unsubstantiated up ramping has been completely wrong so far! Let the man speak, even if you think it's BS!

Cheers Mcha1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.