RVT 9.09% 24.0¢ richmond vanadium technology limited

If directors are buying I assume that they are confident that it...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    If directors are buying I assume that they are confident that it is of value. Regardless of it being a pump and dump game or an accumulation game, there are always seller and buyer to make a transaction. Being a holder I like buyers more than sellers of course. Share trading aside, the main game is that this is a world class deposit. RVT from my research is the only company in N QLD field sent a lot of time and effort to work out a complete flow sheet. The prospectus has spelled out that the company is applying a patent for their invention. To me RVT is actively trying to develop this resource. I also recall they control 85-90% of the known oxide V resources in that province. Accumulation makes more sense to me as at the end of last year institutions were mostly conservative and may not got all what they wanted. If you can accumulate below IPO price, and if you have the money, and if you also believe V is a critical mineral for the incoming storage battery development, why not accumulate. As a holder I also welcome people who accumulate.

On the other hand, it does not make sense for people to sell at a loss as all the market indicators for V are positive since IPO. V price moved up about 25%; QLD is investing heavily to support the industry (75m investment commitment announced), and VRFB projects are developing in many countries with momentum. Patience is required in investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.020(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $20.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 24.0¢ $1.391K 5.796K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 1924 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.