RWD 0.00% 2.4¢ reward minerals ltd

I think the unfortunate reality is that institutional investor...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

I think the unfortunate reality is that institutional investor interest will not come to the table until the process is proven and potential cash flows/costs of production understood. At least the plant is built so that is a major risk factor ticked off. There are still a few large unknowns as with any project, let’s hope the time lag in this next stage isn’t too long, that has been the biggest negative with RWD, on a shoestring everything takes so long, imagine if there was a cash flow, this could company could become quite incremental.
    As has been widely discussed, it is hard to quantify the damage inflicted by SO4 and to a lesser degree KLL TMG & APC on ability of the sector to attract new funding. TS at SO4 was a big talker, he would have turbo charged attracting money to the sector if only he was able to back up the talk. A lot of people have lost a lot of money, including the Government, so RWD probably going to need to get to a gilt edged stage before new money flows in, in that regard the long solo journey for the company continues. We can only hope there is not significant cost attached to modifying the plant and processes at Beyondie and we can get to some form of production within 18-24mths. Momentum from here, ticking off key milestones and demonstrating performance of management also going to be important in attracting new investors.
    On another note it will be interesting to see who picks up the lions share of the underwriters portion of the capital raise.
    All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.468M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $238 9.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 345000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.