MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

RWE for 2nd MSB COVID-19 ARDS P3 Trial, page-121

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    https://youtu.be/tWkHlLqOBto

This is a MUST WATCH video. It’s coming from a potential MSB competitor, however by their own admission they are only just getting started and in my opinion are not a threat to MSB.

The key point in this video is the World needs a Universal Covid ARDS treatment that covers ALL variants, and MSC’s seem to be the one possible answer (I would go so far as to say the best answer). Assuming we end up with endemic disease, there shall still be ten’s of thousands of global ARDS patients whom may have disease with very high unmet need of treatments. As LEFTE has said on many occasions, the Role of MSB’s treatment is for people whom have failed other treatments and end up being very sick and close to dying from ARDS.
    After watching this video, you’ll realize that MSB is almost certainly doing a new phase 3 trial for COVID ARDS. In my opinion it’s going to be the NIH and another big pharma partner. This is potentially the next big announcement to come out of the company. My bet would be on ROCHE or ASTRA ZENECA or MERCK, however it could be any one of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.