MSB 1.78% $1.11 mesoblast limited

hi moreformeThe thing that bothers me is that WE own a company...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    hi moreforme
    The thing that bothers me is that WE own a company that has treatments that could have saved hundreds of thousands of lives. "The world is not going to vaccine its way out of covid" is something that we are all starting to realize. Nevertheless, one particular jab maker is sitting on a bucket of money that equates to about 54 billion$. I just hope that something happens soon and some of these treatments (not just ours) is released to the public to stop this ongoing crisis. I hear that some countries numbers are starting to spike again.
    Urgent trials are needed for our treatments for ARDS. I cannot believe this is dragging out for so long now! It's either becoming a joke or becoming criminal.
    In Australia, the majority of covid deaths are continuing in aged care. Can we not do better for those elderly that are totally reliant on younger generations to look after them? Something is seriously wrong. Can't we gain an emergency approval to help these people? We are all getting older.
    Who gives a flying crap about what the share price is doing, we need to lobby the system to help these elderly! And winter is coming. Surely we can do better than this. I'm sorry, but im getting upset at the ineptitude of our government, and our aged care ministers that skip a hearing so they can go to a cricket game??
    Lets see what happens next?

Regards,,,Royalsandman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $4.556M 4.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9590 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 3132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.