MSB 1.78% $1.11 mesoblast limited

RWE for 2nd MSB COVID-19 ARDS P3 Trial, page-224

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2997
    I've been hanging out with the spooks on Substack.

Mega spook former NYT journalist Alex Berenson told us that Omicron would be the end of pandemic. I didn't buy that he couldn't see the obvious differences in the South African population and I commented on his post, reminding him that he once tweeted he was thinking of changing his name to Cassandra "for no particular reason".

The pandemic has evolved but the "vaccines" have stayed the same. Note that Pfizer is seeking authorisation to jab children younger than 5. I've voiced here for years my concerns that children are treated as mini adults when they're physiologically different and worried about where it would lead us.

Here is the one question (I also asked you) that the spooks won't answer and the only one who did said he was worried about it too:

Covid is more widespread now and children have stronger innate immune system. What happens if a child is incubating the virus and gets a dose that boosts response. Could that cause an overshoot, a situation of hyperinflammation?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $4.556M 4.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9590 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 3132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.