MSB 1.78% $1.11 mesoblast limited

RWE for 2nd MSB COVID-19 ARDS P3 Trial, page-229

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Dear sorepacket.
    maybe you didn't read my post properly.
    I don't care how much you hate msb and allways put it down, you have your reasons and I believe you are a very negative poster. What I was trying to convey was not about a bucket of riches, but about the fact that everything should have been used at time of peak coronavirus to try and save peoples lives. Our products and others products. Not just rely on vaccine alone.
    And remember when ivermectin was banned in this country because it was a horse drug pushed by conspiracy theorists?,,,well apparently the new trials coming out are showing that it was useful.
    And do you remember some people touting the benefits of vitamin D levels, that were also shouted down,,, well apparently the new study out of Israel shows the huge benefits of high vitamin D levels on covid levels of severity and also levels of aquiring covid.
    In due course it may be ascertained that MSB therapys were able to save lives. Investment wise for novartis I am not an expert, but everything possible should be used even if it is emergency use authorisation. Sorepacker, you may be one of the most negative posters on this site, but if you were sick, I would do all I could within my means to help you.
    May we all learn something from the previous 2 years, including compassion.

With no offence and I hope you do well,,,Royalsandman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $4.556M 4.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9590 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 3132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.