MSB 1.78% $1.11 mesoblast limited

RWE for 2nd MSB COVID-19 ARDS P3 Trial, page-232

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2997
    Vaccine-Induced MIS-C: Could it have Occurred on the RCTs?

Remestemcel-L has been used in an EAP for Covid-associated MIS-C, which is a cytokine storm that can affect adolescents and adults but occurs most commonly children under 10. I actually hope I'm wrong but I believe there could be an urgent need for it.

The point about this forum is we're speculating, trying to see the future with the few clues we have. Preemptive damage control raises my hackles.That means paying attention to how we're being groomed to think.

The Vaccine-Induced MIS-C Studies

Around the time the vaccines were rolled out to children aged five, two preprints (links below) appeared that purported to establish that vaccine-induced MIS-C was "very rare". The studies are based on reports from pharmacovigilance systems in the US and France respectively.

I've done a detailed analysis of both studies for another forum but if you check out the supplementary material where few people look, you can see the obvious problems, how potential cases have been whittled down in the US study and presented post-whittled in the French one.

These are not necessarily the cases reported; they're the ones where all testing and laboratory evidence are available. The form for the French study has seven questions that require detailed knowledge of the quality of the vaccine and integrity of its supply chain.

There are major red flags in the study by Yousaf et al where MIS-C is excluded because of alternative diagnoses of HLH (a devastating cytokine storm I've referred to here), sickle cell crisis (what caused it?) and myocarditis; there is significant overlap because MIS-C commonly has cardiac involvement. There may well be a bias to diagnosing myocarditis as opposed to MIS-C because vaccine-induced myocarditis is said to be mild and quickly resolved,

(Evidence is emerging, however, as former cardiothoracic ICU nurse Tawny Buettner says, of post-vaccine heart damage in the form of fibrosis (Bozkurt et al) and necrosis (Matta et al.) Below is an interview Steve Kirsch did with Tawny who was fired for not having a Covid vaccine. I like the sound of her because she refuses to be drawn into saying anything dramatic. She talks about the cases of myocarditis and MIS-C post-vaccine her hospital has seen. She says an important consideration would be troponin levels in children with MIS-C).

There's strange language surrounding the two deaths in the study by Yousaf et al. One death is recorded as due to idiopathic cardiomyocyte necrosis. After consultation with various experts from the CDC, it was decided this case did not meet the CDC criteria of MIS-C. There was no information as to which criteria.

For a study that relied so heavily on testing, out of the 26 cases excluded as MIS-C in the study by Yousaf et al, it's notable how many didn't have laboratory evidence of SARS Covid-2 infection. There's a bias in both studies to attributing MIS-C to the virus. Neither study considers what Tawny Buettner observed. She said that the sickest patient post-vaccine was the one who had already had Covid.

MIS-C is most common in children under 10 and neither study included this age group.

Could MIS-C have Occurred on the RCT?

A child named Maddie de Garay was a participant on the Pfizer trial for ages 12-15 in a cohort of just over 1000. She was paralysed and is becoming quadriplegic. The case was mentioned in both FDA ADCOMs publicly available on YT. Janet Woodcock knows about Maddie and said she would investigate. What has she done?

Brianne Dressen's severe neurological adverse event was censored from the AZ trial because it occurred after one dose. She gives testimony (links below) at a conference hosted by Senator Johnson at which senior editor of the BMJ Peter Doshi also speaks. Brianne says the FDA knows about her and thousands like her. She says when fb censored their page, she lost contact with people who were actively suicidal. She says that researchers from reputable NIH institutions did take her injury seriously and tried to help her and others (Some vaccine-injured were physicians) but they approached "journal after journal" and couldn't get their work published.

If such severe adverse events could be covered up, what else has been hidden? Maddie's mother Stephanie gives testimony at the same conference and she says she knows there were other cases. The "fact checkers" (Reuters is on Pfizer's board) have wisely IMO avoided attacking the veracity of the de Garay family; they're frank people with a medical/engineering background. What's going on instead are constant attacks on them (as you can see in the comments section on Aaron Siri's Substack site) for enrolling their children in a clinical trial. That makes me wonder if there were other severe adverse events in children whose parents are keeping quiet because they can see the vilification of the de Garay family.

From the FDA fact sheet (link below) we can see 30 children on the trial Maddie was on didn't get a 2nd dose? Why not? Could a severe adverse event have been censored after the 1st dose, as in Brianne's case on the AZ trial?

The Times of Israel reported that as many as 100 000 Israelis didn't go back for a 2nd dose. I take what I read in the MSM with a big pinch of salt but I did something anyone can do. I walked into one pharmacy I chose at random and asked about adverse effects. I didn't ask anything about a 2nd dose; the pharmacist was already in damage control and told me most of their clients were elderly and "most came back for the 2nd dose" . She told me one man in his 20s came back and said he wasn't getting a 2nd dose "because of swollen heart".

On the same FDA fact sheet, a significant number of children in the treatment group experienced fever, vomiting and diarrhea, which can indicate gut barrier disruption, which can be precursor to a cytokine storm. Immunologist Professor Robert Clancy gives a good layperson's explanation of the gut axis to other organs in an interview (link below) with Dr John Campbell.

The Problem with One Size Fits All

I mentioned here before the problem with treating children as mini adults when they're physiologically different, having a stronger innate immune system. I followed Vanden Bossche from the beginning, which is why I was monitoring the Israeli data closely. Everything he's predicted has occurred. In one recent interview he said vaccinating children was an unforgivable sin. He looked very upset.

Another problem is treating children as if they're all the same. In the conference Second Opinion hosted by Senator Johnson, Dr Christina Parks explains that people of African decent have mutations that can cause their system to become highly stressed either because of Covid or a vaccine.

What she said made me wonder about the "alternative diagnosis" of sickle cell crisis in the study by Yousaf et al. I also wondered about the 5 deaths and hospitalisations of 120 children in Vietnam following Pfizer. There's not much to go on, just some media reports (link below) that state an "overreaction" to the vaccine. One case was said to be anaphylaxis but could others have been MIS-C?

I put links below to three nurses giving testimony at a Health and Welfare meeting of the Louisiana House of Reps against mandating vaccines for children. The ICU nurses (cardiac and general) speak at the one hour mark about the "terrifying" cases of vaccine damage they're seeing. They say they're not being reported to VAERS.

I've been passing on studies (One Nature study by Patone el al showing higher incidence of myocarditis from the mRNA vaccines than from the virus itself in under 40s) to a friend who's in contact with cardiologists here in Melbourne. I know two young men in their 20s who are friends and both got myocarditis after the Covid vaccine. One case has been reported to the TGA. His prognosis is uncertain and his sport is finished for the near future.

The cardiologists come back with: "Covid is worse" Yes, I don't deny that but it's obvious from reading the original RCTs that fraud that went on if participants who may have caught Covid were removed after the 1st dose. The hospital databases are not necessarily reliable because you're recorded as unvaccinated until two weeks after the 2nd dose. The RCTs were for the original variant. How could these products logically do any better than they did in the original RCTs before Delta and Omicron?

Israel is up to dose 4 and recently reported highest ever Covid rates. A top Israeli immunologist has written an open letter (link below) slamming the government's pandemic response, including the vaccines. I like the sound of him because of his perception - he talks about making children feel guilty. How strange to see such a similar psychologically abusive strategy used by different governments in so many different countries! Perhaps this is because of the nudge units that Neil Oliver talks about.

Peter Doshi and other eminent academics, scientists and MDs have sued to get access to the raw data from the vaccine clinical trials. You can find Pfizer's postmarketing experience document in the link below.

I'll end with the words of another nurse I like the sound of named Collette Martin, an RN of 17 years, who's strongly opposed to mandating Covid vaccines for children because of what she's seen in adults. She speaks at the same hearing as the ICU nurses at the Lousiana House of Reps:

"Which side of history will you be on? I have to know this madness will stop". https://www.riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/modern-day-censorship/covid-19-policy-leading-israeli-immunologist-writes-open-letter-it-is-time-to-admit-failure/
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/n784xKRV8g4N/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $4.556M 4.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9590 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 3132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.