MSB 3.13% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ha ha. Exactly what I am referring to. A compelling video, but...

1. 7,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6858
    Ha ha. Exactly what I am referring to. A compelling video, but hasty presumption on your part. Have you extensively researched the literature then, to so bluntly dismiss so many other expert faculties? Not individuals. Entire institutions that would disagree with you and the good lady. That video is from Sep 2022. Whilst excellent, there have been many compelling other tangents in the persistence of long COVID, not limited to genetic changes in response to viral infection (a sub-group of humans with a certain genetic code have seen far lower incidents of long COVID, supporting this approach); persistence of immuno-inflammatory deregulation (more along MSB's approach with cytokine profiles that see irregularity in IFN-β, PTX3, IFN-γ, IFN-λ2/3, IL-6, TNF-alpha, and IL-1B); Microthrombi and hypercoagulability (mini-clots and microcirculation issues); and Dysbiosis (i.e. permanent changes in the bacterial, fungal, and viral gut microbiome have been reported as a consequence of SARS-CoV-19 infection).

I personally believe its probably all of the above alas and COVID is likely dormant but durable in anyone infected, mild or otherwise, hiding in obvious viral reservoirs like the eyes and spine, not unlike Herpes or Shingles. Always there, ready to play havoc when other infections hit, to varying degree.

As said, this is just one of just four loosely argued approaches to how long-COVID persists. And one I am loosely aligned with your good Doctor from meta analysis from the Lancet and Imperial College London particularly, absolute stand-outs time and time again on COVID-19 from January 2021 when I first read their takes on it far before it even hit the main stream (part of the reason I shorted the market on C-19).

I actually agree with a lot of what the very well informed Physician says, and believe much of the explanation of the vascular route lies in endothelial cells, but whether I and her do, the medical research world do not in their entirety. She makes a very good point many are not. Even if you have not had reprecussions from a COVID infection before, it does not mean you will not be in a subsequent infection. This crap is quite literally here to stay and we still don't have credible treatment regimes, just mitigation via mass vaccination programs.

What we do know is Remestemcel-L addresses the excessive immune activation driven by cytotoxic T cells and macrophages resulting in cytokine storms and release of IFN-, IL-6 and TNF-⍺, and reduction in regulatory T cells in acute COVID-19. The studies are limited, but the same cytokine storms often re-occurring to a lesser extent in long-COVID patients who have "COVID episodes". Again, back to my original point. Remestemcel-L may serve purpose in long-COVID too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.030(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ $1.03 96.5¢ $4.704M 4.708M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 87395 98.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 274051 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.