RXH 0.00% 2.9¢ rewardle holdings limited

Attached chart below highlighting a potential breakdown of the...

1. 4,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    Attached chart below highlighting a potential breakdown of the trendline targets of 0.006c maybe lower!

With daytraders reading this thread more than ASX announcements, this clearly tells me there is absolutely zero interest besides from Daytraders who are the ones who created the volatility in 2019. Since then, it's been range bound and ready to make a 52wk low now. No other ASX announcement for nearly a year has as much views as a charting thread, that's pathetic. There's no investors left here at all is there? Would presume a ton of daytraders all trapped that Ruwan wants on the cheap.

Stock has now 1c as a massive ceiling each pip becomes heavier resistance. I took an ugly loss, apologies for anyone that followed me and DAMN YOU to the person who got me stuck with such a large amount of shares YOU KNOW who you are! Trust nobody in this market folks. Until I find someone willing to be transparent in a market full of fakeness, consider me a solo trader. People have burnt me completely so please don't ask for my help, because I now desperately need to help myself smile.png

Cut the loss before delisting and having $7k wiped. I'd rather lose afew hundred (negligable in the grand scheme) but I would feel so much worse having capital stuck that will never be relinquished. GLTAH'z (Mainly Ruwan I am sure you got something that will only benefit you).

SENTIMENT CHANGED TO NOT HELD AND SELL! What a waste of well over 1 month! I see how they trapped me too, by closing it aboce the 200 EMA on a Gravestone Doji using 1c as a "support". Fool me! mad.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2867/2867907-a25a7991390d405172789dbeeb5d3551.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.