RXL 1.82% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

Just to add to the human psychology comment above I find it...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139

Just to add to the human psychology comment above I find it interesting how some of those that sold RXL when in free-fall become ardent critics when the tide turns. A new bunch of negative comments trying justify the decisions made. Share investing is an emotional roller coaster!

Today's share price increase is indeed welcome and given the largely sentiment driven collapse, most probably to be expected. We are now receiving the communication that was absent late last year which has been a major bone of contention. Hopefully AP has listened to shareholders and this will not be repeated into the future.

As has been previously floated this may be part of the "good news" before a capital raise. This is not necessarily a bad thing and if we receive more drilling results at Junction & Link and they deliver materially in strong gold hits the share price should surge. This could then provide a platform to attract new money and diminish the share dilution AIMHO. Choosing the best time to raise is always a difficult decision, but timing is everything in terms of the impact on share price.

Still early days however - if the global markets behave and we again see solid share price growth tomorrow, we may just have turned the corner. If not, the gold is still in the ground and is not going anywhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.003(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $54.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $88.74K 649.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99999 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 710323 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.