RXL 3.13% 15.5¢ rox resources limited

RXL chart, page-1526

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    iod, it is clowns who like to speculate about what’s gunna happen Monday/Tuesday that loaded up at 2.4 c, so not inclined to load up at 8 c. As stated earlier, if there is no announcement and people panic, resulting in the 6.2c gap to fill, i will buy some more, perhaps 10% more shares than currently held.

There are no guarantees, and this week I have suggested new investors, “newbies”, take care buying at 8.7c, and now hear we are at 8.1c.

We could have a March type stock melt down next week, which would at least halve Rxl share price, like it did in March. Hopefully that doesn’t happen, but people should assess such risks.

On the plus side, Alex Passmore is proving himself a superb leader, and in him I trust to prove up a Grace JORC that is fair dinkum and in interests of shareholders. Heck, I have a small investment in another gold explorer (Canada), listed on ASX, that had an 8 mill cap raise this week that didn’t include shareholders!

AP included us in the SPP, I got 930,000 of the 1,250,000 that I applied for. Instos (non holders to that point, 3 weeks ago), apparently got 19% of what they applied for.

Confirms what I already thought, AP cares for shareholders, he is not gunna f-ck us, but of course pending and future drill assays might and the price of gold might, and general March style equity melt down might.

Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $63.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $20.70K 133.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 564112 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 221676 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.