RXL 0.00% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

RXL chart, page-2567

1. 11,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2462/2462788-d86fe5996f4a9a96d1f3edec8d97ceea.jpg
    Let the trend be your friend. RXL was in retracement for a whole month from the 1st of July till the 31st August as shown in the chart above. On the 1st of September it has broken out from the downwards slope with a gap, accompanied by volume. Since then RXL has returned to close this gap. Prior to this retrace RXL was in a strong upwards trend through an explosive breakout after 5 years of consolidation shown in the weekly chart that I posted previously. Now that it has broken the downwards slope it will resume its upwards trend to test the recent ATH of 9.8c.This will be relatively quick. RXL is primarily in gold which has an impressive run up from $1200 to over $1900 per oz now. RXL has build its story of success from Youanmi jv with VMS in the Penny region. Of late it has now covered another area called Grace which they have tremendous success in the discovery of high grade gold. This has not yet been build into the share share price and with continuously successful exploration in this region there is no reason it will not continued its climb especially with gold price remaining strong and with positive announcements being reported every 2 weeks. Shareholders of RXL will have plenty to look forward to. I have success with another gold exploration company TSO(not promoting),
    I don't see any reason that RXL would not be running hard from now onwards, unless gold price crashed or RXL comes up with continuous negative results. For now I am optimistic. Please do your own research as my views could be biased and information that I based on could have been corrupted. Volume trade since June has been impressive, it indicates money is coming into RXL shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.