RXL 15.6% 19.0¢ rox resources limited

Here's a chart that I've been working on using the Wyckoff...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Here's a chart that I've been working on using the Wyckoff Method. I'm sure a lot of you know about it. But for those who don't it's a method of trading that has been used for approx 100 years. It looks at the Accumulation & distribution of a stock over a longer period of time and determines that there is a distinct pattern to stock movements based on the model. There are 5 distinct sections and within those sections there are a series of reoccurring patterns that have played out consistently for the past 100 years. It's essentially based on the market makers (aka: Smart Money) and how they buy & sell over a period of time. These market makers are grouped together and referred to as "Composite Man".

Anyway enough of the theory lesson. Here is the chart that I put together using Wyckoff. To summarise in my opinion we have entered the last stage of accumulation before sharp positive price movements. Basically we are in the last stage of accumulation (ie: buy at decent price). Now I know there are a lot of people that don't like charts and don't think they apply to gold stocks. I ask that you shrug off my post and we'll agree to disagree without negative debate. Also Gold has a long market cycle and this accumulation period is longer in Gold stocks due to the Gold cycle timelines than other stocks. I've labelled as much as I could and each label is a very specific part of the Wyckoff Method that plays out in each section.
    Hopefully this model plays out. With a news cycle like we have coming from ROX and a JORC in December. I'm really looking forward to the next 3 months and more. BTW: The hand drawn arrow at the RHS of the chart is the predicted path based on the model.https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2487/2487210-abae5cfaaf149d0ea1beaf5883b5a04f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.035(15.6%)
Mkt cap ! $70.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $226.9K 1.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 51803 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 309483 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.0¢
  Change
-0.035 ( 13.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ 518673
Last updated 15.33pm 26/04/2024 ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.