RXL 3.57% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

RXL chart, page-2621

1. 2,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 757

i dont speak of chart predictions. Never have. No one here has but you. . I know you didnt mention a wager. I did.
    Im continuing this because You insinuated that the profits i claimed are bullshit..
    i bought up my shares and portfolios i manage as proof that my methods have merit , Including charting and that im not overstating.
    You are very hung up on predictions.
    We have gone past the predictions BS since you have ridiculed my claims of profit..Im happy to provide purchase price and dates of purchase of my shares and those i manage. Ill also provide my profit % and price as of friday close. This info should not be to difficult to prove.
    As for providing charts etc get real. who stockpiles or saves a chart they used 2,4,6 months ago. I dont. Im sure as hell not going to put in hours on another stock pick to aid you or your shitty post jumping on another poster for no good reason. Especially when im not buying.
    We are past this anyway although i may add again Your the only one hung up on predictions and penises and water pistols and other deflections.

So to be clear, after my vent , im only here now defending my position against your claim that im untruthful.
    Should i prove 12 out of 13 in profit in this calender year , you post , your (as in you ) are a tosser.
    if im not in profits averaging what ive already claimed. I post the same with a cherry on top.
    its a quiet Saturday i hope most dont mind. Apologies to any who do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $55.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $25.78K 189.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11707 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67814 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.