RXL 1.79% 13.8¢ rox resources limited

No operational mine by 2021 - they would sell the low hanging...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    No operational mine by 2021 - they would sell the low hanging fruit at this stage.

My guesses:

Get a JORC established.
    Define (very) high grade shallow resource (Grace/Grace North)
    Extend/Open pit the shallow (very) and sell off (very) high grade to (insert Co.)
    Keep drilling 80km of shear zone, deeps and expand resource to multi M ounces over time
    Work on expanding and selling off Nickel once it's big enough

Payments from the shallow (very) high grade will, over time pay for ongoing drilling and restarting mine operations. Add in a Nickel sale.

However, when we say restart, looking at the location of the plant and the potential size of Grace pit expansion, most of that plant will fall into a BIG hole. So relocate, or new plant in a new location....

Considering they are talking gas lines from 80km away, when they have existing power......

My takeaway - they do not shy away from producing or the potential of the zone. Compare that to the first presenter, who admitted they were happy just being an explorer for the rest of time...

Also - Does anyone have historical drilling results over the area they are currently peppering with 20,000m+ of Aircore?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $56.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $77.01K 550.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 395660 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 924999 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.