RXL 1.82% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

RXL chart, page-2723

1. 4,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2613
    m0ngy - I thought Alex Passmore effectively addressed the delays in getting assay results out by noting that the mining sector in WA is currently running at full capacity resulting in assay results taking up to 8 weeks to come through.

I thought the bit about the pipeline was simply a touch of blue sky thinking as he said the relative proximity of the pipeline would come into play if there ever was a major mining operation in that area. Elsewhere in his presentation he talked about perhaps some production in CY21 if they go with the toll treatment option - you probably don't start off with toll treating if you think you are developing a major mine.

I thought he played everything with a straight bat, no hyperbole or over-promising. He did not take the "bait" with your question m0ngy about what is going on with Sabre, he merely noted that his focus is to the north but they have some old analysis and will do some new work in their tenements adjacent to Sabre's Bonanza (not saying that your question was bait but if AP wanted to engage in hype he could have done so about the potential of Bonanza). Not sure why there is so much unrealistic boosting on these threads as based on his effort today AP does not seem prone to over-promising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.003(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $54.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $88.74K 649.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99999 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 710323 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.