TVN 1.75% 5.8¢ tivan limited

rxl v tng, page-6

1. 7,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2665
    3H, RAB own a big slice of TNG, and they have been dribling stock out...sound familiar (DGR !!). They are out of control or determined to spoil the amenity, I am not sure which. In any event, they sold down heavily back in November when TNG was going well, and stopped the rise then. But for them, I firmly believe (as do others) that TNG would be far higher, more reflecting the value of their assets. Towit I think there will be moves to take them out. That is certainly my preference. Once free of their shinanagans, we will be away. This will be very tightly held, and with this season's drilling programme, I think we will be on a runaway train. Thought you would be interested to understand that. That is why this thing has struggled for so long to get above 45c. Everytime it gets going, RAB sells into the market and takes the wind out of the sails. I mean look at their selling in DGR...just plain lunacy. They sold millions of shares at 16c, then within a week of them being off the Register (lol, not that you'd know, because they disregard the disclosure rules for substantial holders), DGR was 28c.

Teletubbs, I am not keen on Indonesia at all. Would not invest there or PNG. RXL is on my watchlist. Interesting to see what sort of resource they can muster.

All the best.

Could be a very nice time to accum. TNG in my humble opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $35.77K 611.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 619999 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 136171 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.