RXM 0.00% 22.0¢ rex minerals limited

I hadn't mean't to come across as combative. I am a petty chill...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I hadn't mean't to come across as combative. I am a petty chill cucumber, I apologise if my tone implied I was challenging your very welcome post. Of course I agree share price is linked to copper price. I consider my self an optimist and a realist - please point out when I give the wrong impression, I have thick skin (and not many friends- hhahaah) .

My feeling, please all dine in and add thought (that's part of why we come here), is that if we were producing ATM, then our share-price might be more closely or intrinsicly linked to the current market uptrend in the price of copper. Certainly on more closely-linked time scales.

As it stands, as a non-producer still seeking investment and infrastructure construction, it is possible this whole current market cycle could come and go before we have 'tonnes on ships' (realist). Perhaps that is why, in terms of a weekly price chart, there is a small amount of divergent price?

I was merely impling, that I'm not surprised copper market price is up 'this week' and our share price is down 'this week'. I just don't think that means much at all.

Have a look at the last month, say mid-March to mid-April. Global copper is up from $4 - $4.4/lb, (10%) and RXM is up from .165 to 0.215, (about 25-30%). Is that too an interesting contrast? Some profit-taking by investors with even diffent time-frames in mind is quite normal, no? Or some bored investors switching to producers or commodity investment to catch the uptrend. Again, expected?

I think it's good we find and discuss contrasts, and Troff, I am sorry if I implied I didn't agree copper price and share price align. I absolutely do.

As a non-producer (realist) yet (optimist) I have a much longer time-frame in mind.

And globally: "Gooo the uptrend!! Bring on the future" (and the contrasts along the way!)

Will

P.S. I'm gonne relax and have that coffee - thanks for the tip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 22.0¢ $2.247K 10.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446862 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 141736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 22.0¢ 5000
Last updated 14.07pm 07/05/2024 ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.