RXM 0.00% 46.0¢ rex minerals limited

My reading on the copper commodity cycle (of which I'm no expert...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    My reading on the copper commodity cycle (of which I'm no expert by any stretch) and the forecasted global demand is we are facing more likely a 2-year cycle (minimum) that is just getting going based on current global production levels (including recycling) and the seeemingly insatiable global demand for energy, AI, data centres, batteries, infrastructure and the importance of copper to fuel that growth. A recent pull back doesn't spell the end of a comodity run in my view. Net, it's still up 16%in three months.
    My toughts (which are free..) is that the current prices should support some 'un-mothballing' of uneconomic, low yielding mines (quick wins), and additionally promote new exploration as our dear friend with the deadly name, Arsenic, is pointing out - I think this is the perfect time to talk about this by the way!
    I genuinely think our beloved RXM, is at a huge advantage with their project maturity, and in the box seat supported by global forecast and demand cycles to deliver a sound, and fair long-term project and existing shareholders will be rewarded for their patience, as will the more agile shareholders and investors to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.3¢ 46.0¢ $355.0K 771.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 5002329 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 8936312 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.