RXM 1.11% 45.5¢ rex minerals limited

One striking difference between the Avoca & Shaw research...

1. 15,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1366
    One striking difference between the Avoca & Shaw research reports is the treatment of the importance of the Netietsu Link. Avoca takes it more seriously and this intuits:
    • that Avoca will be prepared to pay a higher price for their JV interest.
    • that financing will be available the Japanese at a better rate.

I rate that the more correct approach because:
    • RXM went into the agreement with them after an extensive search for partners.
    • The decision was made knowing that this would likely mean RXm would have to raise equity ( with match)a t 17-18c to give the deal tie to execute.
    • The Avoca equity price is likely to give some credit for the proven and probably ore in stage 2.
    • The Japanese yen is very weak and reflects the low interest rate. That being the case japan needs hard currency ($US) and getting that via a copper and gold income stream will be more important to them than others in fact it's really just a way to arbritage Cu & Au futures currency & prices to bolster the Japanese yen. China is doing the same thing to combat capital flight and bolster the Yuan but on a much larger scale.

In nutshell, I favour a 90c target price for RXM when all the relevant elements play out.

All IMVHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $356.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.5¢ 45.0¢ $445.0K 985.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 4963225 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 1163494 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.