RXM 0.00% 44.0¢ rex minerals limited

There is a lot I don't want to say because it's realtivley raw...

1. 15,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1326
    There is a lot I don't want to say because it's realtivley raw speculation and I'm attempting not to be drawn on that.

What we can say is there is a resource (actually three that make it up) and a history of having profitably heap leached gold there. That made up part of a previous scoping study. There is also general geological information from geophysics and gochemisty that could lead one to believe active relatively expensive drilling there could be a (much) bigger resource and that may be turned into a reserve. To do that RXM needs to secure the lease by a further payment and spend the money which they don't have. They may have it if the Hillside JV gets completed. If not they may not achieve those goals or have to deal to do so. Thus I am not prepared to speculate on either the final ownership of mining lease or a JORC reserve (as RXM are not doing either).

Previous announcements on the issues are available that would be a case of reading not whether one is slow (unfamiliar) or not.

Happy to have my comments corrected or added to by longer term holders.

All IMVHO.
    Last edited by arsenic: 01/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $340.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 44.0¢ $1.407M 3.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 9655240 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 3163470 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.