RXM 4.76% 22.0¢ rex minerals limited

I spoke to Peter Bird on Monday and he gave no indication. Of...

1. 14,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1264
    I spoke to Peter Bird on Monday and he gave no indication. Of course, he talked so generally it cooled my ardour.
    I'm sticking with my mid-May for papers signed on JV.

His comment, which from memory, is his stock line, is if something is not completed by end of FY he'll be disappointed.
    The other thing is he said the (legal) papers take a long time to complete and we're already mid-March.

What he did say and I think is the case is that with the storage of Cu becoming more apparent the impetus to deal increases. Which is probably what you gentlemen are reflecting. I don't think they'll be giving me my Easter egg. However, but the ball is rolling through the goals on a few other of my projects so I'm happy enough anyway. (Note a ball rolling through the goals doesn't mean a match is won. It's just a major scored). It remind me most projects go along a planned line, even though it can take ages.

Separately, I fall about laughing, when I see the government 'planned' timelines for renewable especially wind power. Bowen looks thick because he is.

All IMVHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $161.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 22.0¢ $726 3.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 171061 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 74437 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.