RXM 2.33% 21.0¢ rex minerals limited

Oh, people expressing their frustration again. Quelle surprise....

1. 14,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1264
    Oh, people expressing their frustration again. Quelle surprise.

Talking Exploration
    Azzif, I think it was a good pickup, but I have not had time and energy to digest the full technical article in detail (about halfway there). I would say that exploration especially early stage takes time. You find the ore you increase the company's attractiveness and options. Early stage geophys like ANT which although a passive technique is a little more expensive than mag surveys and IP. What is clear is that across the industry there has been a dramatic reduction of all exploration especially for copper and gold which dominate. Further what exploration that is being done is mainly concentrating on brownfield and resource to or econversion.

I favour more of this low-cost exploration. "Creeping up on the hole". I applaud IGO for their hard work there as Li is out of favour. Kudos to Coda For demonstrating the use of ANT for Cu in SA. I beleive ACB has shown discerning interest. Separately per the paper. IOCG deposits are relatively new and the ones we know about OD, Prominent Hill and other are all a bit different. So we have to learn how to use the techniques and map the ore body properly.

Equally, I see impatient wanting speed up exploration and discovery at Hogs Ranch. Don't they see/ understand that you have to properly map out the structures before you can successfully find and delineate resources before touring it into ore if it is to be done in any way cost-efficiently. That's what RXM are telling you. Even per the direct phone call to Sheree which you gave T/U's to. The good news is we have a little or to spend their now.

My vision is for effective exploration (and exploitation) to turn Hillside into something l like the "Tropicana" deposit. Now it's broken up into the centres of Tropicana, Havana, Boston/Shaker. With open cuts and likely underground at each. That it came out of IGO and is now owned by Regis which I mentioned yesterday is either coincidental, uncontious or just a factor of my working with what I know (which is limited).

All IMVHO.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6059/6059539-8bea2c20b83f8e9532d22265f92f3329.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $161.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $100.4K 478.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 157141 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 30449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ 209184
Last updated 15.51pm 02/05/2024 ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.