RXM 3.77% 27.5¢ rex minerals limited

I agree with what Jongerd wrote. And thanks, Troff for posting...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    I agree with what Jongerd wrote. And thanks, Troff for posting that. I was confused when Troff's original post went up on the 22nd. It looked like words had een copied from a professional report. It didn't make sense until the PDF was posted today.

This highlights exactly where I struggle with Rex. It's my own complete ignorance, and lack of financial literacy and experience with junior mining stocks.

We have a certain amount of shares on issue (which has increased recently). Hillside is worth X amount. Hog's Ranch is worth X amount. There's a cost to build Hillside, and the potential return varies according to the copper price. We've got an amount of cash in the bank. RXM is talking about selling a percentage of the Hillside project. Possibly more shares issued in the medium term, which dilutes my holding further..... I just haven't got a clue even how to calculate a sum of the parts figure, or how much per share we're likely to be earning once a mine is fully operational (or potential dividends per share, after a major partner takes its cut).

So I am grateful for research like this, and for the opinions of people here who actually know something about the topic at hand.

It's difficult being invested in a junior miner/developer in that unlike, say, BHP or CBA, there is not much actual authoritative information out there to form a foundation of my knowledge on the issue.

Thanks again, Troff, and others here who add to the knowledge of small, novice, retail investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $211.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $36.67K 136.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47609 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 338630 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.