OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

RXM quarterly out this morning and they continue to have some...

1. 14,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    RXM quarterly out this morning and they continue to have some nice new intersections as they drill....PFS very soon, OZL has at least $750M in cash.....hope they do something suprisingly clever/awesome soon. Maybe they should look at their SFR experience and actually have a real go with this opportunity instead of half baked fence sitting.

RXM figuring that the new structures seen to the north imply high probability of further resources in a corridor.

RXM was 62c a month back , now 85c and rising fast while OZL continue a well managed mine operation but with a stagnant (paralyzed?) M&A effort. Maybe OZL will pay $2-$3 after the PFS and be happy with that? OZL find it hard to do M&A that is value accretive because they are generally too slow to develop understanding of opportunity and overly fearful of risk IMO.

I think they will do well at OZL regardless of M&A because they are good miners and have good assets. But ffs do something in 2012 with your useless cash mountain or give it to the shareholders in 2013 who know how to invest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.