AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ryan invests Bigtime, page-21

1. 128 Posts.
    Great post. Yesterday i gave axiom/rm a clip around the ears with my post but today we have hit a new stupid level. I'll be the first to back rm that this is nothing more than scare mongering by uneducated/illinformed posters on the topic of panama papers or offshore accounts. There is nothing wrong with offshore accounts when used properly. By most logic on here you cant do anything dodgy in Aust with Aust regjstered companies... yeah right. ATO is crying cause they miss out on revenue. The PPP ((panama papers publishing) not port philip publishing)) seems like a very creative leak of allies but not US allies. Photos of Putin Xi Jinping Syrian President etc but no Americans. Wow great story, ive read enough. BTW Putin Xi Jiping not even listed it was relatives but lets splash them all over the story enough times people will read the headline + see the people = criminals.

Now to rm. He has been involved under the asx reporting guidelines for handful of years, he isnt that stupid to invest in a fellow asx company using his own name his own offshore company knowing his details would be splashed all over screens when the asx announcement about he becoming a substantial holder in mnm was released after going rogue and setting up secret companies elsewhere to rip us shareholders and company funds, seriously the accusations here are nothing but zero credibility and probability. You could not be that stupid and im pretty sure he isnt nor is he a crook. Whilst everyone read panama papers offshore account ryan mount, i read, clever, creative, forward thinking, protecting his asset if mnm shares in an offshore account. I also looked further into mnm and noticed recent appointments, very interesting link to axiom, i also then noticed a resignation, my interest grew, now rm a substantial holder. Wait for it, something is about to playout, ill be watching closely.

Jazz i think i can count on 1 finger how many posters admitted to liking your posts, yes 1, me, but to claim money raised in CRs may have been moved to an offshore account...hahaha sorry now your credibility is crashing to zero, if that were true then, every financial officer, cfo, auditor is in on the scam under axiom?

Now id like to see an announcement this week coming answering how the new money raised will be spent & when? When are drills landing on SJ. When is drilling starting? Have we applied for kolosori? Cause news from SI papers have a conflicting message. Update on other tenements. Update from our landowners. Update on or from our partners ie anitua gunvor incor. Roadmap for SJ. How many holes need driling for a ML. When do our tenements expire. Are we meeting all requirements for our tenements. Ok im tired, jet lagged, but you get my idea.

Good night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.