AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

That is one of the salient points many seem to be missing. The...

1. 1,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    That is one of the salient points many seem to be missing.

The other being that Ryan has a controlling interest in AVQ at this point, without the need to purchase additional shares etc. He doesn't have this with MNM.

Think of it this way - Can Ryan influence the outcome of AVQ without purchasing more shares? YES! Can Ryan influence the outcome of MNM without purchasing a controlling stake? NO!
    For some reason he has chosen to take a stake in MNM, perhaps to assist with (*speculation alert*) a JV between the two companies.....?

The way I'm reading the last few days worth of information is as follows:

1. Ryan is signalling to the market that AVQ is on track to do what we are hoping for. This is in part because of his share purchase, the other investors share purchase, and the fact that the CR was significantly oversubscribed.

There have been quite a fair number of shares sold to off-screen buyers over the past week, maybe selling from a point of fear, but there is someone willing to mop these up.

.....It could be those who were not able to get their fill in the CR.....

And I suspect that also these larger players will be looking to take a position once the market settles further. No point getting too many @ $.28 if you can get them @ $.25, and also if you can get them @ $.20 because of fear / uncertainty.

A point to note, IF I was able to influence the market up and down and make money from it, i would, without a second's thought. The larger players in this space can influence this, make no mistake.

2. Ryan is signalling to the market with his controlling stake that there is something of importance here.

I suspect that the fear / impatience of some holders may drive the price down further, but time and time and time again we've seen AVQ rocket up from a place we all thought was the end of the line.....I've no doubt that this will happen again hence I'm not selling.

I've almost been caught out a few times and I'm not going to fall for it again

To conclude, we've been told of the timelines from SIG, concluding around the end of September, with (I'm guessing) announcements to follow through in the mean time. Between now and then anything can happen.
    But we do know that AVQ can last till then (easily), we do know they have the people on board, and we do know the SIG are on board as well.

Its a punt we're making, and to be honest the real power brokers here will be calling the shots so we may as well accept that and either Buy, Hold or Sell based on our risk appetites.

Good luck to all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.