AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I think with everything been posted of late, and with share...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    I think with everything been posted of late, and with share holders having the sheets with waiting. Now could be a good time for holders to take a step back, and re visit why they initially invested in Axiom.

I personally distant myself from any inner circle of shareholder groups. These group generally become very toxic, when ambition clouds ability. I have seen good people with the best intentions, been harassed, insulted and falsely ridiculed when key performance indicators posted about, are not met. Which in the spec market, it's usually timelines not been met.

Also I only take what CEO's, MD's and directors say with a pinch of salt. Their job is to incite investors first and foremost. I have been lied to more times than not from the head of companies, from blue chip to spec.

Jazz has always been right with Axiom needs to provide PFS, and now we are finally getting their, hopefully we will have it soon. Then I can look at potential profit margins with real data validation, along with my initial mandates for investing, and I can revise on my investment in Axiom.

Sorry for the preach, but of late posters have been burning energy on topics which are white noise. Designed to install doubt. When this happens I go back to my business model for investing, and if the topic at hand doesn't effect it, then I ignore it. I always trust my gut feeling first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.