AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ryan Mount to receive 180,000,000 shares, page-31

1. 75 Posts.
    Ok,
    I'm a 24 year old plasterer with very little idea about the stock market or how it all works but here I go;

So the shares being issued to Neil Gardyne are essentially going straight to RMs father?
    That also sounds bad, however it's because of the money that was lost when they were forced to sell due to the asx rule breach.
    I think that that is fair enough, unless I am missing something.
    As for the shares shares being issued to RM, he earns enough and we are not through the war yet so its too early for me to vote yes.
    In his defence though, the shares are only granted when the share price reaches certain heights, so it's performance based right?
    Therefore he will not be receiving them until we are out of the woodwork anyway?
    But if the shares are consolidated, that would make it easier for the SP to reach those targets, which would look good but effectively be a loss to our shrunken share holdings.

That was only a quick read through and I'm quite fresh to all the terms, so please correct me where I am wrong.

Also from my understanding, if our shares are consolidated then the share price will rise by the same amount? So our SP will change from 1.2 roughly, to 18c? But then when our capital shares are doubled, that will then Be halved?
    Screwing us all over, but making it an easier job for RM.

Or am I way off the mark?
    Backyard stock brokering 101

I think I will be voting no on all counts because they do not help my holdings in any way

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.