RXL 15.6% 19.0¢ rox resources limited

You are basically saying the company is undervalued- when taking...

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    You are basically saying the company is undervalued- when taking into account its gold in the ground. It’s hard to dispute that.

The share price is very underwhelming but apart from one day’s trading, the trading volumes have been very low. What RXL and many other small cap goldies lack at the moment is genuine buying pressure. How many small caps have < $50k of trading turnover a day ATM? It sure is frustrating. Our patience is being sorely tested.

What we need is :

1) A decent MRE announcement.
    2) An on time PFS announcement with mouth watering NPV numbers.
    3) An improvement in overall market sentiment for aspiring gold producers.
    4) RXL management starting to make noises about how bankable the project is, making the market enthusiastic about the ultimate financing success of Youanmi.

I believe that generally corporate executives main focus is their personal benefits and remuneration. Although, I agree, using long term share price performance, that a share price of $0.25 is poor, it is significantly higher than $0.15 and that share price hurdle needs to be hit for the management team to receive their first batch of performance shares after the release of the PFS. I am comfortable that all sorts of rabbits will be pulled out of the hat to get the share price above $0.25 at the time.

For those who have followed companies taking years to get projects permitted (eg Mcphillamys for RRL), RXL having existing infrastructure, a large high grade resource and being almost ready to go, this is a great opportunity. I”m not happy with the share price but I cannot see the share price not going up as more milestones are met.

The next presentation by RR will be at the Resource Rising Stars Conference on 1 February 2024. It intuitively makes sense that the major news item showcased at that presentation will be the updated MRE.

Last edited by smartdude: 20/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.035(15.6%)
Mkt cap ! $70.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $226.9K 1.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 51803 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 309483 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.0¢
  Change
-0.035 ( 13.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ 518673
Last updated 15.33pm 26/04/2024 ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.