ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

ryder scott reserves, page-11

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hi ELKS
    This ramping cr*p persists on this forum and it really is quite tiresome.
    Near enough to exactly one month ago a major announcement was made by ELK, this was followed up with an announcement regarding the CEO. - Shock horror was the cry, has he sold his shares why did he leave, he knows something, and so it went on and on and on, yes the share price was downed to 39 cents odd. Since then an anticipated announcement regarding Ryder Scott CONFIRMATION report has not been released and I think I am correct in saying it was due in the middle of October (15th i'sh) I have not read any negative into this - end of story.

So one month ago I posted my research into the then current ELK scenario, I still believe it is accurate today.
    So this is what I still understand to be the situation, Oh by the way I still donot think the ex CEO has sold any shares ! ! ! !

Cheers
    Obe

( I have reposted this with the understanding that I may well be character assasinated - Big Deal, but more in the hope that some people will just get a grip and actually do some work and find out some fact before running of at the mouth)

Hi Davo22 and I think Aurelius
    and others. (Rampers this post is not for you - go away.)
    Your initial post confirmed some of the specific details of a verbal (telephone) conversation that I had.- Also available through normal and specific intensive public research.
    1.The model used by the UNI is certainly not in any dispute - at all. Because of the comprehensive parameters used in the model. ( literally)
    2. Ryders will confirm the input quantities of C02 required to recover the 23mbo.
    3. Said to be Sp2 quality $20
    4. CEO resigned, he has an obligation to the new rig soon to arrive etc.etc. etc . No mention of share selling just that of being retained in a consultant role.!!
    5. Team on the ground are excellent – and are the ones.
    6. I think the best bit ----- Not just one option on C02 !!!
    OBE

I think DYOR is a basic bit of advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.