AHD 1.31% $15.80 amalgamated holdings limited

Looking for an entry of 5.82. The reason for purchase is...

1. 1,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Looking for an entry of 5.82. The reason for purchase is obscure; simply to register dissatisfaction with AHL's Rydges Platinum Card Membership that resides (supposedly) above Priority Guest.

Maybe David Sargeant or his board will be interested, maybe not.

Some hotels eg. Lakeside in Canberra give it a true priority and recognise its status. Others such as its Canberra sister,Capital Hill, give it little credence and treat holders with an approach closer to disdain rather than respect.

As a member for 4 or so years I now realise my delusional expectation of this program, that simply isn't consistent across the chain, is costing me money rather the other way around.

RPG complaints are a robotic waste of time. Presenting a well-drafted document from a consumer (and shareholder) perspective to the board room table is the only viable way to have complaint issues acted upon by those that actually make decisions.

In @ 5.81 and out @ 6.02 over winter at the burning of the Platinum Card ceremony is my personal response to the "Rydges Experience".

Great work Rydges Capital Hill.

{QT hotels springing around the place are the future winners for AHL...great places to stay, esp. Gold Coast}

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.