Zeta,My husband has a chronic neck twinge going on & uses a...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Zeta,

My husband has a chronic neck twinge going on & uses a small hand held TENS machine (google all about these or I just found a site www.tens.com.au) It is fantastic for most sorts of pain relief & have found it invaluable many times to relieve pain within hours rather than a week of heat bags & creams & visits to chiros etc.
    I used it recently when I hurt my shoulder lifting something heavy & weeks before that I pulled a muscle doing a beach walk & could barely move my leg yet it fixed it within hours.
    I can't speak highly enough of this little electric impulse machine (it has 4 wired pads you place on the skin area & choose from several programs & speeds to suit)
    A friend in Sydney who pulled her back out went to a clinic where they used one on her & she was so amazed she quit a high paying job & did a course & now works 3 days a week in the Northern beaches area helping others.
    We paid $120 for our little portable one years ago but I think they are much cheaper to buy online now or from health clinics etc.
    We always take it away when we travel as we do a lot of walking & has been like a miracle for sprained ankles etc.
    Worth every cent for anyone at all but especially someone who might be injury prone in active sports or constantly carrying heavy items as in building trades like my hubby was in before he did his neck & back in.
    Either way good luck with healing your injury anyway.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.