RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

I have been watching RYG for a while and only got in at .3 and a...

1. 193 Posts.
    I have been watching RYG for a while and only got in at .3 and a rather large Parcel at that.

It only makes sense that the strategic investor has been brought on board to manufacture the chips at a ridiculously good price so that they can become affordable when looked at by big brands to use in there equipment on a chance it will make them sell more and gain more market share

If someone said to you "I can sell you this chip for $5 but can't promise anyone will use it cos it's a new technology" not as sweet as "I can sell you this chip for $1 on same chance" Sounds a lot more appealing right?

Then the manufacturer has dumped there shares at a medium price of 3.5 effectively making there money back ($5,2500,00) and gaining potentially huge contracts even if there at a low price, not a bad deal for them!

Now that that has dropped the share price I would expect an announcement before or right after DD is done, perhaps before if traction doesn't gain next week.

None of this is groundbreaking stuff but it shows the big boats have a plan for this thing and are executing it piece by piece

Mid next year will be defining point in the road for xped, can't wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.