RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

No egg on face at all. The market can do anything at any time...

1. 14,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    No egg on face at all. The market can do anything at any time even when things look sure to happen. Nothing is guaranteed.

Today price broke through its recent high of 1.8c which is why it's always nuts to sell on a break of resistance as those unfortunate sellers at 1.9c and 2c found out. When resistance broke, they we're incinerated in a flash.

There was some selling at the end of the day which was to be expected after the rise but here we have to bear a couple of FA things in mind. And that is that management have barely started.

Operational developments are yet to come. Perhaps a roadshow. And what about the publication of the AFR interview which the CEO told me was happening today? Somebody mentioned that it would likely appear in the AFR weekend.

Back to the subject of the breakout and volume. It had the feeling of watchers wading in ie not just breakout traders. There was definite urgency there.

I'm just happy that we have another exciting tech story of the same ilk as AZK/BRN. What I wouldn't do for this to run to a $400m market cap also!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.