RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Hi everyone, I think we should just keep this thread to its...

1. 601 Posts.
    Hi everyone, I think we should just keep this thread to its intended purpose, charting! The discussion around there has been good.

I don't know why personal attacks and flaming occurs as soon as someone holds a contrarian view, human nature I guess. Please try and refrain from it as the RYG threads will look like a circus and turn very sour like with other stocks.

@Dr.Seuss is merely sharing his/her opinion and letting holders know they should err on the side of caution, due to the reasons listed! There is nothing wrong with that imo and you can choose to ignore him/her or take it on board. It's that simple! He/she should not be expected to do a running commentary or post their position imo.

As I've said before, I was in very early too and continued buying and was also taking profits along the way. I still hold big and love RYG/Xped and will add more on big dips, as ultimately we have a 3.5c base (worst case) so to speak, in the short term, with that institutional placement.

Gl all, hope RYG keeps rewarding everyone just as it has already rewarded a fair few
    Last edited by troublefree: 03/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.