RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Thank god someone actually understands REAL technical analysis!...

1. 1,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Thank god someone actually understands REAL technical analysis! I agree, many on here post rubbish. There are many ways to manipulate the display of a chart. The other key point is that this chart is in its infancy and is not able to accurately predict any REAL trend. Small caps moves can only be read on daily volume, intraday ranges, volatile and market sentiment. full stop. Only a blue chip with a long trading history has the underlying data to use some of the TA indicators some on here claim are true indicators. I'm sorry to say anything else is luck, and they only come out of the wood work if a magic number ever gets hit.

Ask any professional and qualified chartist and they will say the same. Buy this if you believe the fundamentals. This is still a first leg bullshit uptrend in development. The pullback if normal and on very low volumes. No major trend lines have been breached even in this charts infancy. dYOr and forget about the psychic predictions of a few. Day trade on volumes and intra day ranges and open/closes if you so wish, not on broader TA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.