RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

RYG Chart, page-2722

1. 2 Posts.
    Follow this stock in last two weeks for my friends bought a few. Don't understand why everyone reckons this company has a good future. I work in electronics industry (to be exact, semiconductor) and study xped's products. To be honest, its products are too far from market. If you search these kinds of products on line, like, home automation, IoT, stuff, heap of companies are doing this kinds of stuff and lots of products in market now. Xped's products just some samples or development platform. It is far away from market. And according to its website, it needs partner to sell its products or services. IoT is a big term and everyone is talking on it. But end of the day, Xped doesn't have any advantage over other. And IoT standard isn't defined yet and only the big guys can influence it like Apple, Samsung, Google. And If Xped aims to sell it to China, may God bless it. Those Chinese wants to buy Australia milk, Cherry but not electronics ideas. They got heaps of it. Search ebay or taobao then you will see what other company are doing and how far away is Xped.

One thing Xped is doing well is he gets a nice team from Qualcomm, Nokia...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.