RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

RYG Chart, page-2733

1. 3,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Wont take long. It still might sit a while, but I'm not believing that will be long. Either way this big clean out is going to leave most holders having bought in at a minimum 4c once its all done very likely, (unless they are long term and have no intention of selling yet.)

Either way, once the sellers are done, not likely to be any more shares available at this level.

So whether the next rise is soon or not, when it comes, my opinion is it could well be a doozy...

Yes there needs to be new buyers come in for new volume. But I think those initial times of 200-300 mill days were always unsustainable and a great deal was small newbie investors being able to afford a million shares easy enough. So although we do need more volume I think we could slide back to an average 50-70 million a day and that would be more than sufficient volume for the price to start the stairway to heaven again.

Its easy to say there is no volume of buyers but to me thats just not true, because otherwise the price would very well have dropped a lot more. I think there are a fair few buyers in the wings. Every day attempting to guess the bottom. Guess when the sellers run out.

Once they make that jump at it, and test to see if the sellers are still keen we will see what happens. If we see a sudden spike on buying and the sellers don't come in to capitalize, then we will not only know the current selling is done, but I'm guessing you might suddenly see some buyers coming out of the wood work.

I've given my guess many times. Been applauded and abused for it. I can still be wrong, but I believe in it enough I put my own money in it.... And thats enough for me. I dont care about anyone elses opinion on my opinion lol.

Thats just my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.