RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Insofar as losing cash goes, I'd be happy to lose what I have...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Insofar as losing cash goes, I'd be happy to lose what I have staked at the moment and will happily lose some more (provided I have more funds).

It is not just one IoT technology, there is a reason the word space is used. There will be a lot of players no doubt, but who can sustain will win out in the long run. RYG/XPED is slowly building and laying the foundations it needs to sustain a longer business in the future. Even if it takes out just a bit of that IoT space, I think it can only mean more good than harm. Even patents/trademarks can be sold. In itself every patent Xped is acquiring is an investment towards it future. Plus, the big boys Apple and Google are already referencing Xped's patents, smoke signal much?

There's a lot of things that can happen, and can go wrong. But risk vs. reward is not even a debate at this stage. THIS STOCK IS PRICED CHEAP for what it can potentially offer. Plus the fact that there's always a chance of a bigger fish acquisition in the future (remember Microsoft - Skype; Google-Waze; Facebook-Whatsapp; Rakuten-Viber, anyone?). The future can hold so much possibilities for this not to be even worth a punt. Even punting and putting in a grand will buy you a handful of shares at this stage, if it is really not for you, then how hard is it to sell to hard buyers in the future?

Just my 2c. Just another mundane FA rant. LOL!
    Last edited by Patiktik: 10/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.