RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

RYG Chart, page-3739

1. 3,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Lol yeah ok. The only problem I have with that is the only way I can see that there would be anyone worried about a consolidation, would be because people keep mentioning it. And when they specifically have mentioned in multiple places or announcements that having a high number of shares was intentional, to me at least, it seems like they are implying a consolidation is very unlikely anytime soon or even at all. So to mention it, thinking that might be worrying people, could ergo cause said worry?

Just seems like a whole sky is falling situation. If its not happening, why bother mentioning it at all?

And just to put it out there. I do a LOT of research. And I specifically said to correct me if I was wrong in case I missed something. And although I understand its a forum for discussion, I also understand posting something that's specifically incorrect is not actually even meant to be allowed. I completely understand that gtrade was only mentioning it as a possibility. I was only raising my query because I have seen multiple other people mention it over the last months, and have also seen mentions of it being unlikely in the company announcements.

Clarification was what I was after. I was also just putting my own opinion and research out there on the matter to the forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.