RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

I don't usually post in this thread however I felt I needed to...

1. 1,192 Posts.
    I don't usually post in this thread however I felt I needed to throw my 2c into the discussion on consolidation. IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN.
    If you take time to read the prospectus & supplement it is clear it is not necessary.
    The only reason a consolidation would occur would be if a further CR was required and it is not.
    The supplement clearly stated that proposed costs for year 1 is $6M and year 2 $4M a total of $10M.
    Looking at the financial position no further CR will be required for at least 2 years by which time we should be raking it in.

From the documentation
    Cash on hand $2.4M
    Cash from CR $8M
    Cash from RYGOB $5.7M

Total $16.1M

Remember the CR was initially only going to be $6M but we managed to raise $2M extra. Our management is excellent and would have calculated that $6M along with existing assets was enough to carry us forward until we can survive on revenue.

I council all posters not to engage in speculation on Hot Copper unless it can be backed up with solid evidence.
    Some investors do not research well and take these posts as gospel, a foolish strategy but it does happen.
    Please do not scare the herd.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.