RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

WTF just got back from Singapore yesterday and looked at the...

1. 429 Posts.
    WTF just got back from Singapore yesterday and looked at the charts and what a bounce , of course people are still complaining.
    Also the depth of bidders . Considering the markets are all blood and guts this is turning into a very interesting company.
    Just have to add that Raya Xped are figuring in Brokers newsletters its on their radar . It was mentioned albeit small mention in the Marcus Today Newsletter which is probally the most conservative
    newsletter in the Southern Hemisphere.
    The MOU has been the catalyst , they are taking it serious and having been in MOU's myself the last was two years ago with Pittsburg Plate Glass Company , I can say they are a good sign , the intentions are mostly good during MOU's with both parties trying their best to reach an outcome of course at worst this one may not work but it will generate huge interest from competing tech companies This could also potentially force the rival tech companies hand to take an interest in Xped for fear of missing out on entry in the burgeoning IOT market .
    Alls good what I read and hear at the moment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.