RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

They never announce the full details of a MOU because there is...

1. 429 Posts.
    They never announce the full details of a MOU because there is nothing in concrete, they the chip manufacturer will be testing the technology or working out how to improvise the technology for the consumer with Xpeds help. I have never been in a Mou of this scale but when I have entered a MOU there has been nothing but harressment from different entities and unannounced visits from company reps and thats on a small scale. They simply don't want to telegraph their strategies and plus have people snooping around and harressing them and don't need to be flooded with inquiries from investors and other business's when its really only trial. Xped should have a few more MOU's out if possible that would be a good situation.
    I believe the other chip manufacturers would know and be keeping a low profile publicly but be trying to keep an ear to the wall.
    Just one question do you have a favourite chippie ?, please share the information on why. I know little about them and why one might be better than the other except lately Qualcomm , Samsung try to buy out the tech and keep the tech in house. Just remember they are dealing with ruthless companies check out the massive fine that was served on Qualcomm in China .

This could backfire in the IOT area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.