RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Actually Graham&Hudson if their is an end of year Raya Ball and...

1. 429 Posts.
    Actually Graham&Hudson if their is an end of year Raya Ball and Awards ceremony night for HC you both will IMO be receiving awards for input above and beyond the call of duty and I will be actioning both of you to carry out the first waltz as part of my appreciation.
    But meanwhile life goes on and the silence at times is deafening around Raya and paranoia has taken a grip of the ********* not to mention some Mum &Dad Bluechip stocks . This bear market is roughly down 23% correct me if you like , the average bear market is 30% so I'm guessing we could be
    in for some rocky times. To think Raya has been over subscribed in this market says it all, the institutional investors have the means and resources to carry out more aggressive research than ourselves and investment bankers are more willing to look for alternative type of investments, I do believe fully investment bankers are watching Raya from the fence and could swoop at any time , thats always been on my mind and made me unwilling to trade, hold allows me to sleep better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.