RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

And Minusten you have to mention their sensors which are being...

1. 429 Posts.
    And Minusten you have to mention their sensors which are being deployed for feasibility in industrial equipment. Oxygen sensors patented by Xped.
    With Raya and Xped I have had all my questions answered with everything from technical charts to the ADRC technology but nobody on HC or in private meetings or for that matter has ever been able to answer why Xped have patented oxygen sensors, why they developed them , what market is there and what returns.? are possible. We were about to send a letter to Xped but had our answer with the ASX release Quite simply if you investigate further in tech startups in the US , and Australia you quickly discover they are mostly limited to one device or more often than not just a concept with turbo charged marketing.
    But just lately we heard the oxygen sensors have gained keen interest from industrial sources.
    Why is this important ? Well for one it displays the technical and creative versatility of the Xped team and the love they possess of creating revolutionary technology rather than the tech spruiker trying to hit the market with a concept , milking it as he goes.
    I was fortunate enough to have a lengthy discussion with John Shultz who comes from a fifth generation farming family and I was left with the impression of an incredibly determined , incredibly creative hardworking and very modest decent family man , though I never spoke to to the others I picked the same feeling off Chris Wood and John Stefanac.
    We watched many interviews of John Stefanac on youtube etc when he was Asian manager of Qualcomm and the same , just a straight shooter. This has been so important just plain body language, we dumped a large position on Slater&Gordon through creepy body language and Dick Smiths through nervous body language it saved us heaps .
    My point is I run a couple of business's and with the knowledge i have obtained, if I met John Shultz or John Stefanac I would be willing to invest in their business even if they were not listed , I can't say that for other parties listed on or off the asx. Investors should look at this as well to see if they believe projected integrity is important.
    Time will tell but believe we have found at worst a little gem at best a sleeping giant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.